We won't insult you with a sales pitch. Buzz Jackson, inventor of the PACKET DIDDLER, wouldn't let us insult
you with a sales pitch, although we begged him to.
- Do you sometimes think "Golly, I shouldn't have done it *that* way?"
- IT PACKET DIDDLER will ensure you never do it *that* way again
- Do you sometimes wonder how your life might have gone if you hadn't bunged everything up?
- IT PACKET DIDDLER will put your life back on track
You, being a man, a woman, or a man/woman, depending on how you want to identify yourself - it's up to you.
Just like the PACKET DIDDLER is up to you.
- It's up to you to embrace the future or flee from it.
- It's up to you to seize an opportunity or turn numbly away.
- It's up to you to fight like a lion or tremble like a newborn gerbil whose mother is swallowing him whole
- It's up to you to reach for the stars, or to crawl back under the grease stained pile of pizza boxes in your living room
- It's up to you to take fame and riches when they are dangled in front of your face, or to go scamper around the basement with
all your filthy eight legged cohorts
- It's up to you to become a veritable god among men, or to fling yourself back into whatever dessicated
carcass you pupated in you worthless sack of filth
- It's up to you.
Make a choice. Make a choice right now. Go on.... Here's a link for you, go on , click it - this is your future.
Once you hit this link, you will see your life for what it is and for what it could be.
OR ARE YOU AFRAID?
That's OK. Its OK to be afraid. But when you are living in a soot covered tenement, eating stray cats and
dodging stray bullets because you haven't a dime to your name, won't you be more afraid then?
WON'T YOU BE MORE AFRAID THEN?
Just make a choice. Take a chance.
It's up to you.
We'll give you two choices, because it's up to you:
Yes, show me the future! The IT PACKET DIDDLER awaits.
No, Please just let me wallow in my own banality like a pig in dung
Tell me the story of the PACKET DIDDLER | What of the Anti-DIDDLER?
Take me back to the PACKET DIDDLER Home Page